We are always on the look out for passionate Bank Staff to be available to cover our team's annual leave, sickness, training etc, as and when needed (subject to your availability).
You must be flexible to cover weekdays 9am-5.30pm, all year round, and be available for short notice / immediate cover too.
An Early Years qualification would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Have a passion for working with Early Years children
- Understand the importance of children’s curiosity, exploration, imagination & thinking
- Provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment
- Enthuse and encourage children to become confident and independent learners
- Have a love for outdoors & be a ‘Weather Warrior’!
- Believe in our ‘Curiosity Approach’ ethos, our values, and vision
- Value our awards for exceptional standards in first aid (Millie’s Mark) and sun safety (Sun Safe Nurseries)
- Build a solid understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Work well using their own initiative, in a busy and rapidly changing environment
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Be willing to go the extra mile
- Implement our policies and procedures at all times
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of our environment and child-led learning approach
- Have excellent spoken and written English skills
Should your application pass our initial assessment, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview. Should you pass that stage, you will be invited to attend a trial day including formal interview.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (cost to you approx. £50) and satisfactory references. The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation Offenders Act (1974) and subject to ongoing vetting procedures required in line with legislation.
If you are interested, please CLICK HERE to apply.